![]() |
Third grading period has ended. And now
I am again looking forward for the last chapter of our ICT-IV subject. The fact that I struggled in the third grading because of web
designing. And for the next grading, I must exert my very best to for this
subject for it takes only few more weeks before we say goodbye to ISNHS and I
don’t want to repent that i have been a sluggish student at my high school
life.
Let us go over the past gradings of
my ICT-IV. I have learned much in this subject but i can”t deny the fact that I’m
not satisfied on my performances as I go on with the challenges. In our third
grading, I have learned more about HTML tags. I have learned so many things
about it especially when we had different exercises and in making our project
which is web designing that covers all that we've learned about HTML
tags. In these grading I have learned on how to insert font attributes, add
background colors and images and html links. As i go on with the flow of
our subject, I am encountering problems. There are things that I don’t know
what am I going to do but i never faltered because Ma’am Vera Cruz is always
there to guide us. Her patience and love
for us gave us strenght to continue with our journey in ICT-IV.
I
must be going through a phase where I feel that must study harder and harder. I know that
every learnings will not be wasted in the near future.. It so sad to say that
graduation is fast approaching but I haven’t yet done very well on my ICT-IV..
Hoping that this grading will be great help for me to improve more with my studies..

No comments:
Post a Comment